I never noticed this.
and it’s all in the same scene… it’s actually a pretty funny sequence, look it up in S09E12
I’d almost say you were in love…
- i am angry because this is just another example of women being shamed for taking nudes instead of the douchebag who spreads them being shamed for violating someone’s privacy like that
- i am angry because nobody deserves this, regardless of how i feel about their personality
- i am angry because this is pure misogyny and shows how women aren’t respected in our culture
- i am angry because she did not consent to having those pics posted everywhere but they still were
- i am angry because on the VERY RARE occasion this happens to a male celeb he is not shamed but rather the perpetrator is and it’s forgotten quickly whereas this will haunt jennifer for years and years to come
- i am angry because this was a sex crime and people are treating it like a joke
- i am angry because she is being exploited/objectified and some gross dudebros are probably jacking off to those pics
- i am angry because people are CONGRATULATING the fucker who did such an atrocious thing to her instead of being appalled
listen i may not like her personally but the fact remains that as a human being she is entitled to body autonomy and to choose who sees her naked body and who doesn’t
Okay everyone. Do you see this?
Do you see these two words?
They do not mean the same thing.
Can we all decide to stop using “gay” as a synonym for bisexual, since they’re completely different things? Bisexuality is not the same concept as homosexuality, nor is it a subset of it.
Look at the colors. And then think about what Bones says.
#heaven and hell #no really! #they literally went from heaven to hell #in the first two gifs everything is fine #spock is fine #jim is fine #bones is fine #the enterprise is fine #the colors are bright and vivid and they are dressed in light blue #their faces are glowing and healthy #but in the last two gifs everything is WRONG #their clothes look as if they are in mourning (and they totally are) #the hangar is dark and shady and only lightened by flickering orange lamps #in those two moments bones isn’t just diagnosing spock and jim #he’s diagnosing the whole damn storyline #(and the movie aesthetics) #(the colors are also kind of romantic when you think about the moment when jim wakes up #everything is blue and bright again #bones didn’t just raise him from the dead #he raised him from hell too) #damn you two (tags via lancastrien)
- Octavian said you killed a man.
- Yes. I did.
- A good man.
- A very good man. The best man I’ve ever known.
Stop making books into films and start making them into a tv show so we could have a lot more detail to them and they can stick to the book easier.